Mindfulness for Families March Holiday Workshop
Want to experience mindfulness with your child?
Interested in implementing mindful strategies at home?
Keen to learn some practical tools to handle emotions with greater resilience?
Join us for this three-hour interactive session where you will learn to create a stronger connection with your child, enhance your child's self-esteem and instil an atmosphere of co-operation in the family.
This non-religious workshop introduces you to mindfulness and its benefits to families. You and your child will enjoy mindfulness through fun and engaging activities. Experience the wonders of both mindfulness and meditation, which have been scientifically proven to lower stress levels, increase emotional regulation, as well as develop focus and concentration, for both adults and children. We will share strategies to help you incorporate mindfulness daily in your home.
- What is mindfulness?
- Engaging mindfulness exercises for parent and child
- Mindful eating
- Mindful movement
- Creative fun
- Apply mindfulness in your family life in an interactive way
- Learn how to use different strategies to enhance family communication through mindful activities
- The event description was updated. Diff 2017-02-13 06:41:33
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM SGT
One parent and one child SOLD OUT $250.00 Additional Parent or child SOLD OUT $60.00
- Venue Address
- 96 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187967 Singapore
The Conscious Zone115 Followers